Monday, February 1

[TokTok] Young Saeng Kisses

Weee...The TS...so Lucky man...can chat wif YOUNG SAENG. Young Saeng. Young Saeng...ahhh!!
How sweet...^-^
Young Saeng was in TokTok from 3:23:40 - 3:49:12!
Total 25min 32seconds...
Total 71 MSG~~


Credit: SS501.dspenter.com + SS601 + (English translation) SaengiePB @ SS501UFO.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit.


For those who are not asleep yet are having insomnia?

I have insomnia....ㅠㅠ

Who else beside me?

It's not milk colour!!!ㅡㅡ It's a house~~

I'm getting mature and handsome right~~ haha I'll be even more handsome in the future~~

At Hyun Joong's house~~ My first time here? No~~ didn't come here for 2 years..ㅡㅡ

What noona~ All are friends~~ ha

Why nervous~~ㅡㅡ

What have I been doing???ㅡㅡ

You know where is the concerts~~ㅡㅡ

oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ well......

ㅡㅡ my favourite expression?

If this is my first time here.. then I wasn't here at all 2 years ago!!

HAHAHA Just come like that!!! ^^ ㅡㅡ... and do this~

Post a message today~~

Others using Young Saeng's name to come here?Everybody go sleep~~ Haha
You will become heavy if you sleep late~~hahahahaha King ha what king~~ I'm not that wonderful..ㅡㅡ

We are friends~~~~~~~~~~~

Didnt see when being asked to be here?

I know must take good care of myself~~ haha

I'm good in playing Starcraft..ㅡㅡ

Who says I exercises~ ㅡㅡ

What good physique..ㅡㅡ

How about I become Rap Saeng ha

Must wear thick clothes!!!!

Call oppa!! hahaBig gap in age~ ㅡㅡ

Shout the name~ can't remember too~~ ㅡㅡ anyway, I'm bad, I'm not that genius~

How to meet and talk~ ha

Difference by how old?

Message.. post a lot~~ Gone with the wind~~

If it is a big difference in age, then should be aunt~

Still want to dance even if you broke your finger?

What is tsk tsk?

A~~~~~~ what's that? ㅡㅡ

Not angry~~~~~^----------------^

What is Bul-sun?

What's that, so don't know how to answer~~

Heo Young Saeng!!! Will lose weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ㅡㅡha

In December, eat and sleep everyday... the flesh also!!! (eye-roll)~~ ㅡㅡWhat Camwhore Saeng.. ㅡㅡ I don't like to expose myself~~ haha

Who says? Over 180? If put on insoles will be slightly over 180)~~Sorry.. me too............ㅠㅠStanding.. what zone what zone~~~ Frankly speaking we don't know~~

I'm handicapped type 2....ㅡㅡ My torso is longer..ㅠㅠ

To be frank~~~ haha with insole will be 181!!! haha

Go and sleep~~ㅠㅠ but I'm having insomnia~~ㅠㅠ
That profile data is a lie~ silly~ haha

But have grow slightly taller recently~~ haha so match the profile data~~ haha

Don't know what to say

No more question?

Because didn't see for a long time~~~haha question

Don't want to do drama~~ still have not any finalized plan for 2nd album~~ㅠㅠ
Like Jeju~ will go there sometimes..haha

Didn't train muscles~ haha on diet now~~

Playing game or playing Starcraft.. or do Wii-ing~~Will only go Daejeon when there's work..ㅠㅠMy moustache can't stop growing..ㅡㅡMainly is to do Terrains

It's very tiring to go these places~~ haha..since made up my mind so just go!!

Haven't watch Life Theatre yet~~ㅠㅠLet's play Starcraft together in the future~~ and I'm Map-Hacking

Hyung Joon can't play games with me~ haha

Might make special appearance in Life Theatre~ haha

How's the rest of the member.. I don't know too~~ haha

Seen some programs that plays Starcraft

I'm having insomnia~~ been keeping in contact~ met Hyun Joong 2 days ago..Kyu Jong and Jung Min are busy filming now and met Hyung Joon while exercising~

Yaya!! I have to leave now~~ Everybody go and sleep!!!

Good bye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Good night


Original Korean Message in DSP TokTok



No comments:

Post a Comment