Tuesday, February 9

..Me.. I know myself.

Ahh...ahhh~~~
2day juz feel like a bit *sad*...for no reason... =(

I think only my family might noe tat Im a sensitive person~~ mayb some of my friends...
Im reli sensitive for people(friends, family and etc.) dont care about me, juz like ignoring me.
I hate tat feeling a lot. But den...mayb my chracter is Bad?? Or??

Sometimes, I reli do feel I'm reli LUCKY than lots and lots of children. People in my age might nt be lucky enough to get everything that they want. Even people older than me, still cant be as lucky as me.

I can get almost everything that I want to have.
Exp: Concert tat I reli want to go, phone tat I wish to have, clothes, shoes, bags that I want. My parents will juz let me buy them.
Mayb Im the only daughther so.............
But seriously, sometimes I will feel a bit scare, cuz I will worry about when I grow up, I will juz keep getting $$ frm my parents and buy things that I want.

Of course, I wont let myself be thr. Cuz, I HAVE A TARGET. ^^
"Dance-singer"

The bad thing for being the only daughter is tat...
(For me) If my parents juz like ignore me, I will feel sad and thinking a lot. Actually, I'm kind of stupid, 'SPOON'. When they ignore me, say something I feel hurt or I don't like, don't care about me (like although I juz get a little bit hurt I still hope my parents like will care me n ask me whether I'm fine), I will feel sad and I will cry and thinking something nonsense.
I'm just too stupid and the brain couldnt work well. Mayb it is Full Of Water.. H2O.. xDD

It's almost time for me to get on bed but when I juz think of 2moro is going to swim, I juz feel annoyed. I hate to have swimming wif the school, cuz the teachers always force u to swim and can't rest for long n juz awhile. But I do prefer to swim wif friends and family.

I love water sport games or activities. Awww~~ Juz hope to have water sport games like banana boat with the BOYs. How great is tat?? Weeee...Holding their shoulder?! Hugging them??

"Dreaming."
I'm a CRAZY GIRL. ;P


Hahaha~~~~Watever....Have to stop here....or else, juz cant stop dreaming....^-^


Good night everyone.
Have a Nice Dream or Sweet Dream.
Sleep Tight~!!

SS501, Hwaiting!!
TripleS, Hwaiting!!
KaYee, Hwaiting!!


SS501, saranghae♥♥♥♥♥.
Jinjha SarangHae!!! muacks~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment