Tuesday, February 16

Happy Chinese New Year.

SS501, Triple S and my dear Friends,
Wish you all have a Happy Chinese New Year!!!


Triple S, sorry I have no time to post the latest News about the BOYs. I'm busy during this Chinese New Year.

Busy bout gamble, shopping, taking photographs and everything. 2010 Chinese New Year is very special for me cuz on the CNY eve, I spent all my time with the BOYs. Hahah~~~ listen to their BK live and at nite juz watch their Videos. ^^ Everything just about THEM!!!

I won a lot of money in gamble. I'm so so so HAPPY with that. I also bought lots of clothes, shoes and everything which I wish to have. But....Im a bit over. I have 6 new shoes. =O bought 5 pairs during this CNY. @.@ I'm CRAZY!! I noe. =.="

Im gonna upload all the Pics that I have taken n all bout the Happy moments. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment