Thursday, February 4

..Me.. My Starting point. |04.02.2010|


It is now February...for me it is a new start. People, who read my introduction, u do will noe what is my Target, also my DREAM. "A SINGER."

Chinese New Year is coming soon as well as The BOYs' Bangkok concert. One more...Valentine Day. weee~~ all of that gather in 2days. haha...what will you do if you r Double. Day time go out wif ur other half, Night time with ur family?? haha~~

Although it is still the early of Feb, but lots of things happened. Somethings make me Feel HAPPY, somethings make me Feel Annoyed and Sad. urghh...

Happy things is tat...There are finally photos of Every Boys in 2010 and News bout them. Also their Seoul Encore Concert is guin on quite WELL. =)) Which make me reli Feel Happy.
Another thing is~~ about the Music Theatre...I think I will start joining it after Happy New Year. IM SUPER DUPA Happy about it. Cuz my plan is guin on quite Well. kekeke^^

Sad thing. I juz couldn't believe and shocked when I saw "IT". But it is TRUE and I muz have to trust it. Hmm...but I will be Strong and will "THROW" the Past Things AWAY. and start my New Month, My New Lifestyle, My Starting Point!!

2moro, my skul will hold a Water Balloon Fight Event. Hopefully, it will be fun >_<" The money we buy for the balloons will go to Haiti. That is a quite good idea. so Im gonna play n buy lots n lots of ballons. While we r having Fun, we r also helping the Haiti people. How good is it?? Today, Im quite free. I have no hwk to do cuz thr isn't any hwk which needs to due on 2moro..so I juz Rest and watch the boys' news, videos and listen to Their songs. so. Im now free to type this.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I'm now going on bed. Good night everyone.

Dear TS who r going to either Bangkok concert or Seoul Encore concert,
HAVE FUN! Enjoy the concerts. I think of cuz every TS will enjoy. Haha. Anyway, still ENJOY THE CONCERTs. Take more pics to share. keke^^

Dear Friends,
FIGHT for ur Life. Just try your Best to achieve ur Target, if u hav one. Just put ur Best Effort to do everything. ^^


Everyone, Hwaiting!! Go!Go!
SS501, annyeongHiChuMuSaeyo.
Oppa, saranghae. Jinjha saranghae.
I LOVE YOU Guys. muacksz.

No comments:

Post a Comment