Tuesday, February 16

[CNY] Photographs Set B...^^ (2010.02.16)

Ahh...Today's photographs. I bought 3shoes. weee....I love them all. Everyday just SHOPPING!!



LOL. This is the MOST funny one. My cousin, Ling, she took this "Junior Bra" when she saw this. All of us was laughing. She said at tat time she was messaging wif one of her friends called Junior n after replying her friend she saw "Junior." hahahha~~ Cheap Cheap ones. xDD For age 10-12...LOL!!!!


Having tea in Big Apple. Mine is the most special one. haha~


Me n Ling. hehe^^


Ying n mine spaghetti. We ordered the same thing.


Ling's Macaroni Cheese.


Paying for my clothes. =O the cashier also looked at the camera. >_<
I didnt know this pic was took. =.="


I was waiting for the staff n I juz went front to my counsin, Ling and juz did this "sot" pose. xD


Waiting for food at Kenny Roger. Ntg to do den juz "SS"...


After trying the Green shorts n my other cousin, Ying suggested to take photo of our back. xD
I Damn Love the Green shorst. Cuz THEIR official colour is GREEN. I LOVE GREEN. Yea. Green Peas. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment