Tuesday, January 12

My FIRST memory about SS501!!


I shared this with the TS at Mini UFO's blog (http://ss501ufo.blogspot.com/2010/01/fan-account-hyun-joong-jae-joong-in.html)~ This is what I have written~

ahhh...haha...How LUCKY was she??!I can IMAGINE how did she Feel when she 1st saw Leader and Jae Joong bcuz when I first saw LEADER n the other SS501's members, I was reli HIGH!! EXTREMELLY HYPER!!
*haha*

Would like to share my story also cuz I'm HIGH right now~~ keke
*think* Most of the TS do noe the BOYs went to Kota Kinabalu here n hav a trip which was recorded n appeared at "Five Men's Five Year"~

On the 2nd of September, I SAW THE BOYs!! aww...IT WAS AMAZING for me~~still remember tat my frens called me Lots of times but I didn't get them cuz I was duin sumthing n also thr were lots of msgs~~
I was shocked when I saw my fone and I wondered what HAPPENED...
Then, I called one of them back, and she said "Kimm Hyun Joong, Ji Hoo is now at LIKAS SQUARE, FAST COME HERE!!"
haha~~I juz couldn't breath at tat time n my heart beats reli FAZ...
I immeadiatly asked my dad to send me thr and it took about 5mins to reach thr~ It was quite near my hse..
When I first reached the place, I saw 2korean guys were smoking at the outside of the building but I didn't care n I rushed into the kr restaurant~~ I thought thr would be a lot of people but den when I went in thr was just about 5 tables of customers...
When I saw my fren, I juz keep asking "Where? Where? Where are THEM??!" n they juz said "shhh..." cuz the BOYs want to have a dinner which was without any disturbing~~ There were some boards I dont reli noe call wat juz something which blocked them~ But v could able to see theirs hair...haha..I think the person tat I first saw was Kyu Jongie...^^
Juz very EXCITED..haha..about 8 something I think they went on their bus abd wanted to leave...but It was like in a SLOW MOTION...everyone walked like reli slow n the bus didn't go...so I wondered why~~
Then, Baby came out frm the door..He is quite tall for me..haha...Still remember wat was he wearing..
One thing I felt reli sorry for Hyung Jun oppa is that I called him "JUNG MIN"...urghh..at tat time I did know all the members' name but den I juz confused bcuz I was juz a "NEW TS"...I felt reli SORRY for HIM...but when I said "JUNG MIN", he still smiled at me...wee~~how SWEET is tat and his SMILE is just SO SO SO THE CHARMING:)...n on the way he walked to the bus, I shouted "Sarang Hae"...
ahh~~Juz too AMAZING...
Finally, they LEFT~

This memory is juz reli reli AMAZING n UNBELIEVABLE~~
Would like to SHARE it with every TS~
Hope u guys enjoy reading it~~keke^^

SS501, HWAITING!
TripleS, HWAITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment